Saturday 25 September 2010

Horseriding. :)









































   I have literally just got back from riding today.  It was good apart from the fact my canter is crap.  I'm a champ you see ;).  That being a metaphor of course.  But now my legs are achy and I stink like crazy; lucky I can't smell myself with this cold!  And here I am sat on my computer like all the Y generation do.  Too lazy to go get fresh.  Cooped up in my room on the wild and wonderful Internet.
  That is Saffy up there in the picture.  Now I've been on this pony for about 6 months now and it's getting boring.  But i have to be better to be on a horse. And yes that is a big pony but the horses are even bigger than this and I'm a pussy when it comes to things like that!  Like big rides scare me but once I've been on them a couple of times i feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment