Friday 24 September 2010

Once your up!








































 This is me just a few days old.  It's so weird looking at it thinking 'I was that small' and then well i grew up.  I'm 15 now doing my Gcse's and its crazy. At the moment I'm having a good time.  Nothing bads happening with my family and school seems to be a breeze.  It just seems that when all the little things that put pressure on me I seems to feel like my world going to blow up.  And i guess that's what I mean by life's a roller coaster.  It's like a relationship.  There are so many good times but there are also any arguments which upset you.  But that's life and that's why I wanted t start a blog.  One thing t get things off my chest that i might not want to tell close people but also to talk to other people who seem to have a "roller coaster life".

No comments:

Post a Comment